Meet Jaden Garza, The Founder of Nomad Internet

I’m Jaden Garza – founder and CEO of Nomad Internet, which provides internet services all around the United States of America. My breakthrough as an entrepreneur? – Nomad Internet. The most pivotal moment in my entire career? – When I laid the foundation of Nomad Internet. My success-defining moment? – Nomad Internet


Nomad Internet was a mission for me. It’s a vision. It’s a revolution that I needed to bring the society. Today, as the founder and CEO of this company, I will share my story behind the inception of Nomad Internet, a story I've rarely told anyone in such depth before. 


So, it all happened when I was with my wife traveling across the United States. Exploring cities, venturing into the unknown – that’s what we were doing. Another thing that we were doing was working online. Working on-the-go. We were virtually meeting our clients, managing our projects, making presentations, planning our business workflows, etc. 


Everything was going well. However, things turned sideways when we traveled through rural towns and remote areas. We were completely unaware of the connectivity issues that we faced there. The internet signal was non-existent in those locations, rendering us unable to connect with our clients online, thus affecting our work. 


What's even more surprising is that in some places, the mobile network was also unavailable, leaving us with no means of making calls or sending text messages. 


I was infuriated. The extent of my anger, my frustration was so much that I lashed out at the government and the companies involved in the telecom industry. Those companies, boasting nationwide connectivity in their ads, delivered nothing tangible. All empty promises – nothing more than that. 


Countless individuals are left without internet access, and consequently, many are cut off from the outside world. Children were unable to access educational resources online. 


It was at that point I decided to take action. I took an oath. I made a promise to myself. I wanted to enact change. Real change. A change for people residing in rural areas, remote regions, and isolated communities. And that’s what led to the concept of Nomad Internet. 


It was challenging at first. Really really challenging. There wasn’t much support. Only my wife was standing beside me at that time. Convincing people with what my vision is and attracting investors to invest in my idea turned out to be very difficult. On top of that, the competition was also fierce in the market. 


However, I didn’t back off. Despite all the setbacks, I persevered. My motivation was unwavering. And guess what? – Ultimately, I succeeded in establishing a premier internet service providing company for rural communities. I was indeed able to get people what they deserved. All thanks to my lovely wife, trusted friends, peers, and the dedicated team. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unlocking the Entrepreneurial Journey: Insights from Jaden Garza

5G Fixed Wireless Access: Jaden Garza's Next Frontier at Nomad Internet

The Journey of Jaden Garza: Building a Legacy of Innovation and Impact